ES - Knife, Axe & Spear (was:The Elfsea Defender Tournaments)

Scott Cason scason at eaze.net
Thu Jun 15 18:42:34 PDT 2000

My first thought, what about the people that might want to participate in
the competition but can't because they are leaving Saturday evening?
Second, how bad are the hangovers going to be and will people actually get
up and about to participate before breaking camp?

If we had a couple more KAS marshalls we could run it throughout the day on
Saturday, like we did at Springfaire. The only problem with more marshalls
is that I only know of three others, the Castellan brothers of Ravensfort
and Sir Keif. I think Sir Keif will be busy enough
without trying to help us and I don't know if the brothers will be able to
attend.

If you have any more thoughts please let me know.

Eoghan