ES - Devices

Rayburn, Timothy TRayburn at healthaxis.com
Fri Jun 16 06:29:16 PDT 2000

Unequivocally I can tell you the following :

1) This is simply superstition.

2) This is patently untrue in the extreme.  You can (and many people do)
display any device you would like.  But you run the risk of someone saying :
"Excuse me, why are you displaying my arms?" or something more rude.

I strongly encourage people to register their name and arms.  But, in your
case Lavina (as I know yours is in process) I would be using the arms.  Like
many people have said, we have a 95% pass rate in this kingdom. (And most of
those returns are for clerical errors on forms, etc, by the overworked
heraldic staff that handles that.)

Timothy of Glastonbury
Forerynel Pursuivant
Deputy to Nautilus Pursuivant