ES - Elfsea Murder??

Karie Mitchell allessandre at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 16 07:01:12 PDT 2000

>Your Excellency,
>
>You are probably right that it would work better for Springfaire.  I >was
>just carried away by the vivid descriptions your husband wrote.
>
>I would be willing to work on the "script" for this endeavor, if anyone
>wants me to.
>
>Ceatta

Ceatta,

I am thoroughly intrigued.  Can I make two suggestions?  1) Could you set it
in Renaissance Italy?  2) Perhaps incorporate a Franciscan friar (like
Brother Cadfael?). [Please don't worry if you don't use these, I'm just
interested in doing the mystery!!]

Also, get with Timothy of Glastonbery.  He is interested in stewarding
Springfaire, and would probably work with you on this.

Looking forward to this!!

Allessandre