ES - Brighid's Birthday

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Fri Jun 16 12:36:03 PDT 2000

Now that you're 'officially' older you may begin to contemplate your
mortality more. But don't despair, because since I like you, I'll share with
you the secret of immortality (*gasp*) which I've discovered. (I only share
this with my closest of friends, so hush, hush.)  Are you prepared to
receive my extreme wisdom and advice? I only impart this to those I deem
worthy (or to those that I think might actually listen. Wait a minute, that
let's you out. Well, anyway, you're worthy, and besides, I like you, so I'll
share it anyway. My secret for how to become immortal: Read this again
tomorrow and follow its advice.

Happy Birthday Brighid!  (Hey, don't knock it, it's worked for me so far :-)

-=Armand=-
(Don't let anyone tell you I give crummy advice. Of course, you may say so,
but don't let anyone else tell you so.)