ES - Fighters? (was: Elfsea Defender Tournaments)

baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Wed Jun 21 07:39:08 PDT 2000

Quoting Conor na Mara <ack3 at airmail.net>:
<snip>
> Well, I know I'm not very experienced. However, I do
> have an opinion, for what it's worth. :)

Squire, you're plenty experienced.  Thanks for posting
your opinion on which format you prefer for Elfsea
Defender, and thanks to all those who've posted.  I'm
still listening for people's preferences on this
question.  Allessandra & I are thinking this should
become final by next Monday's moot, but until then, we're
very interested in what folks want to do.  If anyone
would rather not post to the list, private e-mail is also
welcome.

- Galen
(on the Listening Tour)