ES - Battle of 3 Kings

Richard Culver rbculver at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 23 11:01:32 PDT 2000

>I agree with you but I think that the English have not been cool since
>Arthur (yes the original)

  Now there I would disagree strongly.  The Saxons were more of his problem
than the Angles.  I have more than enough evidence to show the Angles
intergrated far better than their southern neighbors.  Also there are
instances of Briton-on-Briton conflict which did not need much help fron the
Germanics.  They saw a broken system of which the felt they could take
advantage.  Were the Franks any less the opportunists? Or any of the warring
Celtic factions?
  I know at least in the Northlands, the Angles system simply proved
superior.  Not to mention the Angles helped against the Picts and Scots as
much as they went head-to-head with the Welsh.

Wes gesund,
Cyniric