ES - July 4th weekend (1st - 4th)

Vicki Marsh XaraXene at home.com
Sun Jun 25 15:09:12 PDT 2000

Xene here:

Well, this all depends on when we are actually able to close on the houses
(selling one, then buying one).  Friday, we hit a snag in the deal with
selling our current one due to the appraisal.  We are challenging it and
hope the outcome on Monday will prove successful.

I will let you all know as soon as we get a true green light on both deals.
In the meantime, schedule the work on the shed for when *Caelin* needs to
have people there.  We will have several days (we hope) to complete our
moving.

Thank you all for being willing to help up personally.

Mistress Xene