ES - Need a phone number

Ladyarabella ladyarabella at home.com
Wed Jun 28 19:36:32 PDT 2000

Yes Wilim I forgot she was out of town.. she can call me in the morning
that would be great thanks
Arabella

> > Geez I didn't write it down the last time.......duh!!!..........Could
> > Rebecca give me a call please... I have a question and a proposal.
> >
> > 817-467-6959
> >
> > Thanks Arabella
> >
> Would that be my Rebekah?  I stayed home from fight practice to clean the
guest room.  she's bringing our niece down from St. Louis for July.  If It's
anything I can answer please feel free to ask.  Otherwise I'll have her give
you a call tomorrow.  (Won't be home till 9 or 10.  If she's home before ten
did you want her to call anyway?)