ES - Hey Honour

Brian & Brenda Hoehn bandbplus3 at deseretonline.com
Thu Jun 29 19:03:25 PDT 2000

  Good day good Trevor,

      Hey,Sweetie.  I would love to come to your birthday next year.  But you have to promise to come to mine.  It was wonderful seeing you at Daniel's.  Maybe we will be able to go swimming again sometime, it was a lot of fun.  You asked if I liked hearts and flowers, and indeed I do.  I think they are beautiful things.  In fact I almost always have a vase full of fresh flowers in my room.  Right now I have white daisies and pink roses. What is your favorite color?  I understand that you like Pokeman, which is your favorite?  I will talk to you later.  Love and hugs!!!!!!!!!

  Honour

  Trevor here:

  I want you to come to my house some day.  Please come to my birthday next year.  I miss you.  I love you.  I love you again. I miss you again.  I want me and Ashley to come to your birthday.  I hope you have fun. I want you to come swimming with me at Whitney's house.  Do you like hearts, purple hearts and red hearts and pink hearts?  Do you like flowers?  I want to come to your house some day.  Do you like Jiggleypuff?   Do you like Pikachu?

  I love you

  trevor braxton duke