ES - Highland Games

Christine Fink eleefink at consultant.com
Thu Jun 1 07:52:29 PDT 2000

Buenos Dias!

This is just a gentle reminder for those that are volunteering at the
Highland Games this weekend.

For those that are helping to set-up:
We will meet at Mistress Stella's at 10:30am and be at the Stadium by
12:00pm. We have to have everything setup before 4:00pm. Please, don't
forget water! It's supposed to be very hot and humid tomorrow. I will be
bringing my water jug for those that forget, but it's not very big (I think
it's about a 2-3 gallon)

For those that are volunteering:
If I have not given you your tickets yet...contact me! I can deliver these
to you tonight, if you are within reasonable driving distance to me and you
give me directions and a phone number. (I live in Arlington) If you are
going to be at the Trakus' Bard Circle, let me know and I'll drop them off
there.

Also, remember to dress comfortably this weekend. Again, it's supposed to be
hot and humid! Think Warlord! There will be water there this weekend and
Medb is bringing some cold drinks.

In your envelopes with the tickets, I have provided to you a small flier
concerning the Games. I provided this to you because it has the opening and
closing times printed on it.

I want to say an early "THANK YOU!!" to those that will taking time out of
their precious weekend to help make this a successful demo! (and hopefully
the most successful one, yet!)

In Service,
Maria