ES - RE: [Chirurgeons] Fw: FW: Trebuchet, or "Them Crazy Brits"!

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Fri Jun 2 09:57:30 PDT 2000

Thought you might enjoy this.
Caelin

-----Original Message-----
From: Philippa Alderton [mailto:phlip at morganco.net]
Sent: Friday, June 02, 2000 10:16 AM
To: Chirurgeon; Aethelmark List; Iron Rose; Middlebridge
Subject: [Chirurgeons] Fw: FW: Trebuchet, or "Them Crazy Brits"!

Thought you folks might enjoy this ;-) Another candidate for the Darwin
Awards?

Phlip

Nolo disputare, volo somniare et contendere, et iterum somniare.

phlip at morganco.net

Philippa Farrour
Caer Frig
Southeastern Ohio

"All things are poisons.  It is simply the dose that distinguishes between a
poison and a remedy." -Paracelsus

"Oats -- a grain which in England sustains the horses, and in
Scotland, the men." -- Johnson

"It was pleasant to me to find that 'oats,' the 'food of horses,' were
so much used as the food of the people in Johnson's own town." --
Boswell

"And where will you find such horses, and such men?" -- Anonymous