ES - The 2000 Domesday

Kate Norris anezka at crosswinds.net
Mon Jun 19 09:35:24 PDT 2000

It is now time for a new version of the Elfsea Domesday.  Hopefully the new
version will be distributed at August Moot.  But in order for this to be
done, we need to have eveyone's updated information.  I know lots of people
have moved and lots of new people have come to Elfsea since this was last
published.  The current Domesday will be available at Moot tonight for
corrections.  It will also be available at various barional functions
(fighter practices, business meeting, Loch Ruadh's populace meeting, etc.)
between now and July Moot.

In Service,
Dáma Anézka z Rozmitála