ES - The 2000 Domesday,Question???

Lady Neeve Drakesbane neeve_d at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 19 19:09:53 PDT 2000

Greetings,  In regards to the doomesday, how do the
traveling members of the Barony register their info?
We will be in Florida until after the openings of the
"Frontiers Forever" Medieval Camp Grounds and
Equestrian Ranch opening in early July as well as the
Rocky & Bullwinkle Amusement Park schedualled to open
in early August, so going to moot would be very
difficult :-)  Thanks...Neeve