ES - Saturday is shed day!

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Wed Jun 28 20:02:10 PDT 2000

Greetings all those who call Elfsea home.

This Saturday, July 1, 2000, is the appointed day to complete the Baronial Shed at Caelin's house. Though I'll be up and available earlier, the official start time is 9AM. You can come over any time from then until dark. There will be drinks. There will be food (bring some along if you wish or if you require special food). There can be fighting as there is much room. I also have a pell.

Bring tools if you have them. I have quite a few, but hopefully not enough for all the people who come. We have the posts and floor done. We have the materials for the roof. I will try to get the materials for the walls here before we start. If we have enough manpower, we can do it easily in one day.

If you can't hammer or saw, you can come sit in the shade or in the house and work on crafts.

This is an official Elfsea event (but not an official fighting event). So you apprentice Chirurgeons can bring your kits and help the less than coordinated (including me) when we miss with the hammer and it will count on your apprenticeship.

Caelin on Andrede
Seneschal to Lord and Lady Elfsea

Directions:

Get to I30 and Fielder as if you were going to fighter practice, but turn North on Fielder. Go to the next light (Lamar) and turn right (East). At the next light (Davis) turn left (North). Go to the second possible left (Rocky Canyon) and turn left (West). Go to the next possible right (Patterson Place) and turn right (North). I'm at 2220 Patterson Pl. If we get too many cars out front, I'll direct you to the rear entrance.