ES - Re: beads?

Christine Fink eleefink at consultant.com
Thu Jun 1 12:35:19 PDT 2000

Armand,

We will have plenty of people to help at the Stadium. So, getting someone to
help will not be a problem. I thought someone told me you were bringing 2
pavilions, though. Am I wrong?

As far as the video, what does the populace think? If we have this, then we
will need someone to keep an eye on the TV/Video to prevent it from walking
off and to also restart the tape when it ends.

BTW, I would love to have a copy of it. If I bring you a blank tape could
you record it for me, please? :)

Maria