ES - Re: beads?

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Thu Jun 1 13:17:50 PDT 2000

----- Original Message -----
From: Christine Fink <eleefink at consultant.com>

> Armand,
>
> We will have plenty of people to help at the Stadium. So, getting someone
> help will not be a problem. I thought someone told me you were bringing 2
> pavilions, though. Am I wrong?

We do have the top for a second, smaller, 10 ft pavilion but we do not have
poles, ropes, stakes or walls for it. Ameline may have mentioned it and
someone else may have volunteered poles, I don't remember. I'll bring it and
if there's enough extra poles & ropes someplace you're welcome to put it to
use.

> As far as the video, what does the populace think? If we have this, then
we
> will need someone to keep an eye on the TV/Video to prevent it from
walking
> off and to also restart the tape when it ends.

I not too concerned about it walking off. I'll take it with me when our area
would otherwise be unattended and when we're there, doing the demo, it would
be hard to sneak off with it. :-) I'm willing to take the chance if folks
want the video going out there. Also, the VCR/TV combo unit has an automatic
rewind/replay mode so no one will have to bother with that.

> BTW, I would love to have a copy of it. If I bring you a blank tape could
> you record it for me, please? :)
>
> Maria

My copy has a 2 second glitch, where our satellite feed was interrupted,
(during one of the knife throws) but I'll be glad to make you a copy anyway.
But I think Daniel Stewart has a clean copy and I believe Caelin was going
to order an 'official' copy from CBS.

-=Armand=-