ES - Highland Games

Christine Fink eleefink at consultant.com
Fri Jun 2 18:30:36 PDT 2000

I have a bunch of markers and I'll pick some up on my way in to the site
tomorrow morning. I have not set any schedule for the fighters because I
don't want oue fighters to feel pressured to fight when it's too hot and
also because of the sheaf toss and not knowing the schedule for this event.

Maria