ES - Lost items at Warlord

Rayburn, Timothy TRayburn at healthaxis.com
Mon Jun 5 08:33:08 PDT 2000

Greetings Lavina!

These chairs were turned over to the staff of Warlord to be counted amoungst
the Lost and Found.  Specifically it was given to Lady Isabel (I think
that's her name) who was the List Mistress for the Light list this year, and
for the past two years Warlord Heavy Lists.  She said she would see it added
to the Lost and Found.

Timothy of Glastonbury