ES - for your amusement

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Tue Jun 6 08:48:33 PDT 2000

Just for fun, (like I don't get enough already), I went back and took the
test again, answering everything wrong, or at least opposite of what I
thought was right. :-)  and recorded my time as 15 minutes. I was expecting
a reasonably high score, to support my theory that it's a "feel-good"
marketing gimmick, but low and behold, I scored 43.
http://www.iqtest.com/view/iqtest/options/000606/9603059376114

I tend to agree that alot of us scored quite high. However, embarrassingly
low scores are generally not shared as readily. (That's probably why my
squire brother has not shared his score. :-)    Just kidding!!!

-=Armand=-

(Note: I didn't specify WHICH squire brother :-)

From: Todd Marsh <Llywelyn at home.com>

> No we are not a random sample, but I'm surprised that so many of us scored
> in the top 1/2%.  The scores seem a bit inflated.  OTOH, my score of 157
is
> similar to other IQ tests I've taken.
>
> Llywelyn

IQ