ES - Pennsic form request

Daungerous (Donna R. Thompson) daungerous at ev1.net
Tue Jun 6 09:21:51 PDT 2000

Maybe I'm just not with it today, but I can't seem to find the form for
pre-registration for Pennsic.  I found it a while back (should have printed
it out then) but now it seems to have disappeared from the site.  If any can
help me with a link,  I would sure appreciate it.

BTW, my score on the IQ test was 145, and I tested 142 when I was in the
fifth grade during a study my teacher did for his master's thesis.  Doesn't
surprise me at all that we're "above average".

Thanks for the help,

Daungerous
Pretty is as pretty does.
http://www.desertdancer.com