ES - Masked ball Questions

David Brockington daviddelaroke at email.com
Tue Jun 13 10:10:07 PDT 2000

------Original Message------
From: Misty C Hoehn <mysticfalcon at juno.com>
To: elfsea at ansteorra.org
Sent: June 13, 2000 1:34:07 AM GMT
Subject: ES - Masked ball Questions

Okay all you Laurels, apprentices and people with info that can help me.

I am going to go to the Midsummers dance on the 24th.  I am wanting to
make a 14th century dress for it.  (For those who have seen my white
dress, it will be like that but will not drag on the floor).  I was
wondering if anyone knows of a place were I could buy some nice fabric
(and not to expensive) that I could make this dress out of.  I will need
10 yards or so of it.  If anyone could be of assistance I would deeply
appreciate it.

Thanks a lot,
Honour
Good lady if you wish to buy fabric you should go to the fabric district in
Dallas If you are unsure I think my lady and myself would be happy to go
with you!!!

Lord David de la Roke
Cadet to Don Llywelyn, Guard of Elfsea

The sharp pointed end goes into the other guy.