ES - Elfsea Defender Chivalric Tourney

Ladyarabella ladyarabella at home.com
Thu Jun 15 10:50:38 PDT 2000

I believe what Daruis is describing is a shorted tourney in a limited time
frame for the activity not being featured at the event.

For example at Defender have the Chivalric list Galen wants, which as Darius
says, will be lengthy in time.... I'll take more that 4 hours I guess and
have a simple elimination tourney at Defender for the Rapier fighters.

Then at Springfaire have a lengthy Rapier Tourney with many scenarios which
will take many hours to complete and have a simple elimination tourney for
the Chivalric at Springfaire

That way both disciplines get featured time but at Different Events.

Arabella

> > WHAAAAAA!!!! BUT I DON'T WANT TO HAVE SEPARATE EVENTS FOR RAPIER AND
RATTAN