ES - Loch Ruadh Mini-Tourney

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Thu Jun 15 14:54:40 PDT 2000

Just in case you didn't see the other announcement:

Saturday, June 17th.
Time:  5:00pm
Place: Z Boaz Park, Benbrook
       (directions and a map link below)

Directions:
Take your best route to SW Loop 820
Exit at Winscott Road
Turn north on Winscott, go approx. 1 mile
You will cross railroad tracks (NOTE:  Winscott becomes Old Benbrook Road just before the tracks)
The park will be immediately on the left
Turn left into the park (S. Z Boaz Park Drive)
We will be in the shady area at the north end of the parking lot as you
enter the park

Click here http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?BFCat=&Pyt=Tmap&newFL=Use+Address+Below&addr=Old+Benbrook+Road+and+South+Z+Boaz+Park+Drive&csz=Benbrook%2C+TX&country=us&Get%A0Map=Get+Map  for an interactive map.

Medb Liath said -