ES - Defender

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Thu Jun 15 14:42:59 PDT 2000

Unless you are making something which would require many hours, you might as well work with a herald to make something that will pass, submit it, and make your banners using it. We have a 95% pass rate. It takes time, but Ansteorran heralds are pretty good. You have a 95% chance that the stuff you just labored over will be useful next year also. This will also show you that simple is better. Just try embroidering that device with fifty mullets (stars), an incredibly intricate dragon, and four pairs of identical twins (where did that come from?).

In summary, get the submission done and pretend your arms passed. You probably will not be disappointed.

Caelin