ES - The Elfsea Defender Tournaments (long)

Daungerous (Donna R. Thompson) daungerous at ev1.net
Thu Jun 15 15:02:02 PDT 2000

Sounds like a great plan!  Defender was also my first event so it is special
in my heart.  M'lord Delvos and I would like to offer our services for field
heraldry, if interested please contact us.  Will there be any 16-17 year old
heavy fighting?  I know this is a new category and I hadn't heard much about
it.

Dancing the Dream, Dreaming The Dance,

Daungerous
Pretty is as pretty does.