ES - Going to Perth/Sari shop

Ladyarabella ladyarabella at home.com
Fri Jun 16 14:51:03 PDT 2000

yes ma'am I will pick you up on they way towards to Perth Street. I'm saving
a place in my truck for you.  We're meeting at Allessandre's house I'll call
you from there before we leave.  Remember to bring a few dollars for lunch..
we usually stop and eat in a restaurant before we all come home.

Yeah I finally get to go to the sari shop.... trim trim trim...!!!

Arabella