ES - Fighters? (was: Elfsea Defender Tournaments)

Conor na Mara ack3 at airmail.net
Tue Jun 20 22:08:18 PDT 2000

> Quoting Estella Flather <eflather at flash.net>:
> <snip>
> > I find it interesting that most of the people venturing opinions about
HE
> > Galen's tourney plan are not chivalric fighters. Are there experienced
> > chivalric fighters out there who have an opinion?
> > Mistress Stella

Well, I know I'm not very experienced. However, I do have an opinion, for
what it's worth. :)

Galen said:
> Do we have anyone who would fight in the tourney I
> described?  And who else agrees that they prefer the
> Swiss Five?  Private e-mail on this topic is most
> welcome.

    I'll have to agree with the Swiss five crowd. With the reverse OP
challenge, the Swiss five is one of the tournaments that I look forward to
all year. In my opinion, we should keep this one around.

    As for the tournament you described, it sounds like *alot* of fun. I
would love to fight in something like that. Plus, It would be nice to see a
tournament with alot of pageantry.

Ld. Conor na Mara, Esq.
Loch Ruadh
ack3 at airmail.net
Don't worry, I'm go<ng t" bfckup t.d?æ­!&%#~%