ES - July 4th weekend (1st - 4th)

baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Wed Jun 21 13:11:42 PDT 2000

Galen here...

OK, we _really_ need to get this shed done (don't we,
Stella?  For those who don't know, Mistress Stella has
been storing the baronial stuff for years virtually free,
and she needs her space back now, her house is filling
up, and so we're building a new shed in Caelin's
backyard) and our beloved former baronial rulers can't
pick their moving date, this is when the deals are done.

But it's a 4-day weekend.  Surely we can do more than one
thing.  Or even more than 2.  I know not everyone has
that Mon. off, but surely I'm not the only one.

Can we do moving on Sat. and shed on Mon. or Tues.
(allowing for fighter practice on Sunday)?  I'll commit
to both.

Anybody else?

(Funny.  I went to type "else" and my fingers immediately
want to spell out "elfsea".  I guess I'm typing that word
a lot lately.)

- Galen