ES - July 4th weekend (1st - 4th)

Karie Mitchell allessandre at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 21 14:17:04 PDT 2000

So Afan said...

I had suggested a 4th of July BBQ and fireworks fest at my farm that
weekend. It would appear there are more pressing matters at hand.

I have a cunning plan!

I propose we have an end of the summer (or "we survived Defender") BBQ at
the farm instead. We can do the fireworks thing (I know how much the er...
kids, yeah, kids would like to set them off), eat, drink and be merry. I
mention it now because if you want fireworks, now is the time to get them.
Let me know what you all think, and we can set up a date.

~Afan~
To which Allessandre replied...

Unfortunately, Elfsea Defender is the last weekend in September!  And then
we're taken over with events in October (I think I have all my weekends
booked until Thanksgiving!)  Perhaps August, a pre-rally for Defender?!?

Allessandre
(trying to _carefully_ aim her wand...)