ES - Baron of Elfsea's latest signature

breee at juno.com breee at juno.com
Thu Jun 22 10:54:54 PDT 2000

His signature...........
I have always considered Galen "The Great Lion" because of his ways.

He inspires confidence in those that are around him.

He's blushing I'm sure.

It's also in the way he walks.  He walks like a Great Lion.  That slow
walk of his swaying gently from side to side.
He is like a Lion in his manner and his patience.  Also in his actions
and his non-actions......just in general.
And when he "ROARS"  most will scatter or at least give their attention
to his direction!

When I think of it........his lady is like his Lioness.  She truly has
these qualities as well.
Meant with Great Respect and Honor to you both!

I think my fondest memories of them are the times when I see them
strolling along......side by side.
What a wonderous site.

bree~