ES - Please read - Caelin - sorry this is late. It got bounced by the list software.

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Thu Jun 1 14:45:37 PDT 2000

Some of you know Sir Terans. He swore fealty to Ansteorra at Steppes Warlord two years ago. He has been a knight for over 30 years. He is a Laurel. And he is now beginning to fight with rapier. He played the bagpipes in the knighting last weekend.

He has another talent - he is an actor. He is currently in a production at the Circle Theatre on 4th St on Sundance Square in Fort Worth. The production is a one-man show with the actor who played the minister in Nashville I think and a support cast (Terans is part of that).

I believe the proceeds are going to a charity. Tonight is the opening night and they expect two critics. Unfortunately, they have not sold about half the tickets. To pack the house for the critics (and increase the take for the charity) they are offering free tickets if you know one of the actors. Just go to the Theatre (downstairs) ticket window and give Sir Terans mundane name (Terry Seago) and you get free tickets. It starts at 7:30 PM. There is free parking in the lot to the south of 4th street and in the parking garage south of that.

The show is a very good musical comedy. We watched the tech rehearsal last night. The material is R for a little language and a bit of content. It is the story of an actor from Tennessee who goes to Hollywood and makes it. He is gay and that is the only content part. It is not offensive to anyone, in my humble opinion. It is very funny.

I know it is short notice, but if you can go and support Sir Terans, please do.

Caelin