ES - Highland Games -- Wrap-up

Christine Fink eleefink at consultant.com
Mon Jun 5 08:07:25 PDT 2000

Hola!

I have a few things left to do before I wrap up the Games.

First, I wanted to say a very big thank you to those that helped me out
planning this and with the acutal event this weekend. Lady Siobahn and Lady
Brighid helped me with their past knowledge of this event and was therefore
my consulting team. The setup crew on Friday were the following: Their
Excellancies Galen and Allensandre; Lord Ceatta and HL Robin; Lord Armand;
Lord Daniel and Lady Siobhan; Lady Arabella; Lady Mara; Mistress Stella and
Lord Bert; Lord Caelin and Lady Pyro

Did I miss anyone? If I did I'm very sorry. Without them, we wouldn't have
had all those wonderful pavilions in place.

For those that came out displayed your items, demonstrated A&S and fought in
the rain. To Lady Bree who did such a wonderful job teaching and
entertaining the mundane children. To Lord Ceatta who helped with the
water-bearing and the children that helped him. For those I didn't mention,
there were so many who helped out...... Thank you!!!!! Combined, we _all_
made this a great demo!

I'm sorry I didn't say this to all of you at Saturday's court. I'm afraid I
was quite shocked over being called into court and the cat got my tongue. I
really appreciated all the hardwork everyone put into this!

For those that left things for display Saturday and they have yet to have
been returned, please let me know quickly so that I might locate them for
you. Due to the rain, Security open the side gates for a few minutes to
allow us to put our things in our cars. Everything was packed in a hurry.
Anything that could have gotten ruined by the rain were placed in plastic
garbage bags.

Lady Sindara has already posted to me that she had left her bead work for
display and has not been returned to her as of yet. If you have it, please
contact me.

I know this is short notice. But we will be tearing the pavilions today at
3:00. If you can come out, please do. Unfortunately, I can not come out and
help (I have to work).

Again a big thanks to all who helped me with my first event!

In Service,
Maria
home - 817-276-8581