ES - Miniture Ballista Competition

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 12 15:28:55 PDT 2000

If someone could forward the following to the Ansteorran List and any other
Lists deemed apropriate.

Thank You

Unto the Kingdom of Ansteorra,
I send this challenge:

At Elfsea Spring Faire 2001, I will be sponsoring a Miniature Ballista
Competition.  The rules are simple.  The Ballita can not exceed an 18 inch
by 18 inch square in size.  Height is at your discretion.  The  perjectile
for this weoponed will be a Golf Ball.  That's it.  This competiton will be
judged on the following criteria.  Period design, distance of throw, and
accuracy.  If you need further information, please feel free to contact me
at raimonddemora at hotmail.com.  I realize this is early for this event,
however, I wanted to give everyone a chance to get an early start.

In service
HL Raimond George de Mora