ES - Raising Our Flag on Foriegn Soil

Lady Neeve Drakesbane neeve_d at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 17 01:03:57 PDT 2000

Greatings M'Lords and Ladies,  I hope this missive
finds you all well.  We at "The House of Magic Brew"
missed seeing all of you at Spring Faire Past.  We are
Happy to announce, tho, that we have a fine healthy
boy after a full month of waiting.  With this behind
us, we are about to embark on a journey to Meridias's
far eastern boarder for the opening of Frontiers
Forever Medieval and Civil War encampment and ranch.
I recently learned that the S.C.A. has already
schedualed 4 equestrian events per year there.  My
Lord and I are also going to be instramental in the
organisation of a "War of the Merchants".  We
sincerily hope that in time, this year round
equestrian site will become familiar to Elfseans and
all Ansteorrans.  We are thrilled to announce that
there will be an Ansteorran Flag as well as an Elfsea
banner Hanging High and Proud in the Castle of this
wonderful land, Meridias.  "The House of Magik Brew"
has expanded to include the gift shop, shaved ice
consession, clothing rental, photo's, and much
more...and of course...the Coffee Shop!
We hope to see many of you there.  Let us know that
you are homefolks and we will see to it that your
first 2 consessions are an the "House".
Safe and Happy Journies to All...Lady Neeve