ES -Heraldry in Elfsea (was: Elfsea Defender Chivalric Tourna ment)

Rayburn, Timothy TRayburn at healthaxis.com
Thu Jun 15 06:21:27 PDT 2000

Simple,

For non full service (9 dollars) you must provide your local herald all the
forms, colored, etc.  For the 15 dollars at coronation you would get a
herald, at a table with references, to sit down and discuss with, who would
then take your rough ideas, get an artist to draw it, and a handle coloring
all the copies etc.

You need some idea of what you want as a device, primarily.  If you'd like
to know more about how easy full service heraldry is, ask Armand, Ameline,
Lavina, David, Arabella, or Fearghus (just to name a few) all of whom
submitted via a table just like this at ATYC.

Timothy