ES - Honour

Brian & Brenda Hoehn bandbplus3 at deseretonline.com
Wed Jun 21 18:32:23 PDT 2000

hi, sorry to use this bandwidth but I just wanted to let those who have sent me mail personally for the last week that i am not ignoring you.  My email went freaky and I had to trash it so I have not been able to recieve any mail (or read it anyway) fro the past week.  So if you wish you can know send the mail that you did in the past 5 days to me at bandbplus3 at deseretonline.com.  So sorry for the hassle and once again sorry for using this space.

Honour