ES - Highland Games

Christine Fink eleefink at consultant.com
Thu Jun 1 13:16:36 PDT 2000

I will try to make arrangements at the gate for a will call. But don't hold
your breath, the Games coordinator has somewhat of an unflexible persona (I
have another word for him, but it's not very lady-like and yes I'm being
nice). Those that have worked with him in the past know what I'm talking
about.

As far as uncouth behavior, I must say that as of yet, I have not
encountered anyone in our barony that has not been the kindest and most
genteel lady or lord that they could be. Mara's story has come as a bit of a
shock! (understatement of the day) Sorry had to get my opinion in , as well.
:)

Maria