ES - Re: beads?

Matthew_G_Saroff at raytheon.com Matthew_G_Saroff at raytheon.com
Thu Jun 1 12:28:06 PDT 2000

        People can watch someone doing work with a torch or forge for
HOURS.  It's a good thing, and It's how it's done these days.  At an A&S
competition, they don't mark you down for doing that instead of working
out of a glassmaking furnace.
--
Matthew G. Saroff
The Opinions Expressed are not those Raytheon.

"Armand Dragonetti" <dragonetti at generich.com>
06/01/00 02:17 PM
Please respond to elfsea