ES - Re: beads?

SiobhanON at AOL.com SiobhanON at AOL.com
Thu Jun 1 17:34:33 PDT 2000

dragonetti at generich.com writes:

<< BTW, I wont be at Stella's but I'm planning on being at Maverick Stadium
 around noon tomorrow with our 18 ft round pavilion, to set it up on my lunch
 hour. I will only need one other person for about 20-25 minutes.

I think the idea was for everyone to be at the Maverick Stadium at 12:00 and
then go around raising pavilions, one at a time. They will go up fast and
straight that way. I guess your's could be first since you will be on your
lunch hour.