ES - Highland Games

baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Fri Jun 2 08:15:05 PDT 2000

I don't see how we could do a schedule in advance, but
once we get onsite and have an idea of who's available
and when the sheaf toss will be, it would be nice to be
able to write one up and post it for the benefit of
those who might be going shopping or to listen to
bands.  Could someone bring some markers and
posterboard?

- Galen

-----------

-----------

-----------

> Become a PATRON of the
> Texas Scottish Festival and Highland Games!
> $75.00
> Includes daily admission F-S-S , Howdy BBQ, Ceilidh
seating, T-shirt,
> Parking Pass, Program, Patrons Club & more!
> SUSTAINING PATRONS PACKAGE
> $250.00
> Includes two complete Patrons packages (see above),
Complementary bottle of
> Glendronach, Scapa or Laphroaig single malt scotch
whisky, two tickets to
> Scotch Whisky tasting, Patrons Club & more!

tickets.....can you provide us