ES - Tear-down today

Christine Fink eleefink at consultant.com
Mon Jun 5 19:02:04 PDT 2000

The Clorox belongs to Lord Caelin.

Thanks to everyone who helped today!

Maria
--------------------
It went great!  We got everything torn down and distributed as much as we
could.  Loch Rudah's pavillion is at Lord Daniel Stewart's, as there wasn't
anyone to get it (and it wouldn't fit in my car); baronial stuff got back to
Stella's (where it belongs), and everyone else picked up their stuff.  We do
have a few Lost and Found Items (Maria, like Clorox and Coppertone).

But thanks to all that helped today:  Stella, bert, Robin, Caelin, Pyro,
Daniel, Armand, Arabella, and Willam's lady (I forget your SCA name) of the
new dog.  Also, the left-over Scrolls are in my car.

Ceatta