ES - Lindenwood's Midsummer's Ball

baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Wed Jun 7 13:48:13 PDT 2000

Quoting Christine Fink <eleefink at consultant.com>:

> Buenos Dias!
>
> I found the website this afternoon for Lindenwood's
Ball that will be held
> on the 24th of this month. It will be held in Ft.
Worth this year off of
> Henderson (I think its the Ft. Worth Police/Fire
Training academy?)

> For those that are interested here's the web-site:
>
> http://lindenwood.ansteorra.org/midsumr.html
>
> I'm going...anybody else?

Oh, of course.  Allessandra & I will be there.  While
many Elfsea folk will be at the Known World Heraldic
Symposium in Houston, I'm sure Elfsea will make a good
showing at Lindenwood also.

But does anyone else notice the irony?  Lindenwood (a
Canton of the Steppes) is hosting an event in Ft.
Worth, the same summer that the Canton of Loch Ruadh (a
Canton of Elfsea) is hosting an event in Canton.  What
great neighbors we all are!

> Maria

- Galen