ES - Kingdom Warlord

Jennifer Bowers JBowers at ccsb.com
Wed Jun 7 14:09:26 PDT 2000

Hi Caelin,

Skiann and I will be going this weekend.  Melees!  Melees!  Melees!.....sorry, I got caught up in the moment.
Where did you get a map from?  I don't have the Blackstar handy.

- Azalais

>>> rjt at softwareinnovation.com 06/07/00 02:48PM >>>
Looks like I am going to Kingdom Warlord to Chirurgeon. Who else is going from Elfsea? I'm trying to decide whether to drive or fly. I will be staying at a hotel about 10 miles from the site. The drive is about 5 hours each way I've been told. Of course, that is not in the Miata ;-)

Caelin on Andrede

Carrington, Coleman, Sloman & Blumenthal, L.L.P.
         www.carringtoncoleman.com