ES - Fighter Practice

baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Sun Jun 11 11:47:30 PDT 2000

Quoting Ron Walters <rwalt5 at hotmail.com>:

> Fighter practice is canceled due to weather.
>

> Virgil

Thank you for that clear and decisive announcement!  In
this case, then, anyone who would like to come by our
house in south Arlington and watch videos (and/or, if
the weather improves, spar on the pell) is welcome to
come by.

Our house is at 6517 Tempest Dr., in south Arlington,
off Sublett.

Take Cooper south from I-20 to Sublett, turn left.
Take the first Right onto Mineral Springs.
Take the second Left onto Tempest, and our house is
near the end of the street, on the left.
817/466-8807, in case you need to call.  I'll be off-
line soon.

- Galen of Bristol