ES - Going to Perth Street

Susan Carol Tribble susant at jove.acs.unt.edu
Wed Jun 14 07:53:54 PDT 2000

HL Allessandre:

Since it will take me longer to get to Lady Arabella's, then it would take
me to get to Perth Street (about 40 minutes from my house to Perth
Street and a good hour hour to Lady Arabella's), I'll just meet you all
at the fabric district.

Is there any store in particular that you normally start and "about" what
time do you except to arrive at said store?

Let me know and I'll be there.

Lavina