ES - Going to Perth Street

Ladyarabella ladyarabella at home.com
Wed Jun 14 10:53:32 PDT 2000

directions to Arabella's house....

We will leave at 8:00 promptly so arrive between 7:30 and 8:00 a.m.  We
leave so early  because it takes almost an hour to get there and ABC
Textiles closes to the public at 12:00 noon.  I have a large vehicle it
holds a total of 7 people and all the seats are in the car now.  If you come
to my house and leave your car it will be fun.

I want to go to the Sari shop as well.  Great place for metallic fabric trim
cheap.  for about $20 you'll get about 10 yards of trim and it's wide
tooooo.  cheaper than buying trim itself and very ornate.

We usually stop at a restaurant and eat a late lunch so bring some eating
money.

Take your best route to Arlington ...I20 and Matlock, turn south on
Matlock... pass Bardin Road... take a left (west)on Green oaks Blvd.  take a
left (south) on the second street Petra .... take a left (east) on the
second street Wintercrest court.  Address is 901 last house on the left.

817-467-6959

See you guys on saturday

Arabella