ES - Elfsea Defender Chivalric Tourney

Karie Mitchell allessandre at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 14 12:20:30 PDT 2000

Darius and Monica said:

>That is unless we possibly moved one to SpringFaire. (insert gasp of
> >surprise and horror here) Moving the Rapier Defender might not be such a
>bad idea.
>
>Now that the Can o' Worms is open who wants to kick it? Anyone????
>
>At Home in Elfsea
>Darius

WHAAAAAA!!!! BUT I DON'T WANT TO HAVE SEPARATE EVENTS FOR RAPIER AND RATTAN
FIGHTERS!!! (chin quivering, and tearful eyes)

But seriously, I have always had difficulty with "separate" events for each
of these fighting styles.  I want to have a tournament that will rival the
Tournament my husband proposes at the same event.  I would prefer that to be
our "can of worms" challenge.  Anyone care to pick up _that_ gage?

Ciao (meow),
Allessandra