ES - Elfsea Defender Chivalric Tourney

Lady Simone ldy_simone at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 14 12:23:23 PDT 2000

RE: ES - Elfsea Defender Chivalric TourneyI reallly Like this Idea I think That it will also Be a relief for anyone Autocrating the event. I like it because we can focuse more on the areas for our champions while providing a place were all can have fun and play.

  Simone

          Defender : Archery & Armored Defenders
          Springfaire : Rapier Champion & Bard of Elfsea
          Baronial College : Elfsea Artisan

  Like Darius said, this is a bit of a revolutionary idea, but I think it could be very, very cool.

  Timothy of Glastonbury