ES - Defender

S. M. Pelfrey smp99harp at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 15 07:46:12 PDT 2000

>but running a full round, then while the
>list mistress recalculates, running the other group's
>first round, ... would make it work and keep the
>whole audience around.

Like this idea, but must play devils advocate here.

The heralds and marshals tend to be the same people for both lists,  there
are no breaks for them.  We would need a larger commitment of support
personnel to insure breaks for the field support.  Do we have that many
warranted marshals and field heralds who will not be fighting in either
list?

This would compress the overall time for the two tourneys leaving more time
for other activities, good!

Cassandra
Doom and Gloom, still raining out there  ;)