ES - The Elfsea Defender Tournaments (long)

SiobhanON at AOL.com SiobhanON at AOL.com
Thu Jun 15 12:05:24 PDT 2000

In a message dated 6/15/00 1:03:40 PM Central Daylight Time,
baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org writes:

<<
 This sounds like so much fun it makes me want to be out there heralding in
the fighters too. But wait a minute, I might be a little busy for that, you
think? This was a great speach, Your Excelency, your enthusiasm is contagious
and I can hardly wait for Defender (what am I, a masochist or something?).
The voice of reason when things were getting a little scary. But seriously,
you created a perfect mental picture for me and reminded me why I wanted to
help steward this fabulous event in the first place. Thank you,
Lady Siobhan Ui Niall
Co-Steward of Elfsea Defender
Exchequer of Elfsea

The Baron & Baroness want to make Elfsea Defender a very
 big deal indeed.  Elfsea is a magical place to live, and
 I want us to make magic for Defender.  This tourney can
 be a time for heroes to do what heroes do.  Who's with
 me?

 - Galen Elfsea >>